Stocks In Focus In Premarket Trade – Friday, April 26, 2019
Stocks In Focus In Premarket Trade
- Intel (NASDAQ:INTC) stock plunged 7.5% by 8:13 AM ET (12:13 GMT) after the chipmaker cut its full-year revenue guidance; the company’s sales of data center chips fell for the first time in years.
- Ford (NYSE:F) stock jumped 7.6% as first-quarter profit smashed consensus thanks to strong demand for its pickups and SUVs in North America.
- Exxon (NYSE:XOM) stock sank 2.0% after the oil major reported first-quarter earnings that missed estimates.
- Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) stock rose 1.3% after the online retailer reported better-than-expected first-quarter results but a forecast of rising costs limited gains.
- Mattel (NASDAQ:MAT) stock surged 7.9% as first-quarter results beat on the top and bottom lines.
- Starbucks (NASDAQ:SBUX) stock was little changed as worse-than-expected sales weighed against better-than-forecast profit.
- American Airlines (NASDAQ:AAL) stock tumbled 3.5% the company cut its 2019 profit guidance due to the grounding of Boeing’s 737 MAX planes.
“Published & Edited By: Senior Financial Analyst. Alaa Tabib – Gulf Brokers DMCC – Regulated & Licensed By SCA & DGCX”
“Reuters & CNN & CNBC Arabia May Have Contributed To This Article”